The CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability product development team is proud to announce that the CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability r16.5 Alpha release is now available for download and ready for testing. The alpha release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now deploy CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability in NAT (Network Address Translation) environments. This capability lets the CA ARCserve RHA Engine run behind a firewall without having to communicate through a virtual private network.
- Full System scenarios now support reverse replication and switchback. This capability lets you recover full systems with minimal down time and minimal loss of data.
- You can now perform bare metal recovery operations when you need to recover servers from a disaster.
- You can now specify to take a snapshot of the data while creating bookmarks.
- The bandwidth scheduler now lets you configure hourly bandwidth settings for the entire week.
NOTE: For more information about the new features and enhancements, see the Release Notes file posted on the download website.
To register to participate in the alpha release and to download the installation media, see http://www.arcserveusercenter.com/alphas/
To provide feedback and to report issues, use the “Provide Your Feedback” link directly from the product (Web Management Center)
We welcome your comments and feedback!!
The CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability product development team.